Saturday, September 29, 2007

#20 Discover YouTube and a few sites that allow you to upload video

As you can see I have added a video as a post. I tried to add its embedded script in a page element, but couldn't make it work. The preview pictures copied. It is a video made in northern Adams County near where I grew up. I knew her parents in high school and they sell great fruit and lovely mums in the fall. If you go to Apple Blossom at South Mountain Fairgrounds outside Arendtsville, PA in the spring or Apple Harvest there in the fall be sure to go to Hollabaughs or Sandoe's Fruit Markets north of Biglerville. Why did I choose this one, because that part of Adams County is dear to my heart.
I think videos could be very useful on a library website. You might want to show one of last year's Gala. There might be some done by authors that could be linked to on Reader's Place. If you have a travel section, could have a tourist spot and change it regularly. I am sure there are more ideas than these.

No comments: