Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jan Letter

Dear Jan,

Hi, I am working on Libaries 2.0 which comprises of completing 23 activities. In Harford County if we complete it, we will receive an MP3 player.  I am on activity 17. I have until October 4th.  It has been a lot of work.  A lot of it has been trial and error.  I am just getting grayer by the minute. The first activity was to make a blog.   If you would like to see it.  It is http://knitterknowhow.blogspot.com/.  You can see how much gray has been added to my hair by looking at the picture on my blog.
There have been some really fun things.  You should look at Library Thing.  You can list all of your books.  When I am finished with this, I am going add all my knitting books.

Hope you had a good trip to Scotland. 

Love,smile

KAD

No comments: